The Siprosa Vision
Siprosa School aims to provide access to quality education to all children, regardless of their background.
Siprosa’s vision is to bring the standard of excellence that’s available in other parts of the world as a model for schools in Kenya:
- Focus on kindness, creativity, diligence, curiosity, and responsibility
- Learning from the natural environment that Kenya offers
- Influence policy frameworks towards quality early childhood education in Kenya
Siprosa aims to do this through:
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Inviting classrooms with quality materials
- Rich lesson plans and wholesome foods
The founder’s vision (1:37)
The meaning of the word Siprosa (0:34)
Frequently Asked Questions Not finding what you need? Reach out to us directly through our Contact Us page
A: If we are raising strong and empowered women, we will need strong men who will not be intimidated to work with, marry, and live side by side these women.
A: Early childhood is a crucial stage of life as the growth of mental and physical abilities progress at an astounding rate and a very high proportion of learning takes place from birth to age six. This is a time when children particularly need high-quality personal care and learning experiences.
Many children are missing out on this very important stage of learning because preschool provision and development in Kenya is under County governments and the systems are not yet established. Siprosa’s main purpose is to provide access to high quality education for all children, particularly girls from early age to prepare them for future success, learning and careers.
A: Our student-to-teacher ratio is very low allowing children to get the care, attention and love that they need
- Children from diverse socio-economic backgrounds learn together
- Girls get the special attention they need to foster confidence and love for lifelong learning
- Teachers recognize and respect the children’s different backgrounds and experiences and tailor the class to encompass every student’s needs
- Curriculum is adapted for those who are ahead as well as those who need additional help
A: Here’s how you can help:
- Donate to build a school
- Sponsor a child
- Volunteer (share your expertise, network or time)
- Help spread the word
A: It comes from the word “spring”, an endless source of water, or in our case, endless source of learning, love and community.